The cabin has one bedroom with a queen bed, and a queen sofa bed in the small living room.
The living room has a “kitchenette” at one end, which includes a 2-burner stovetop, sink, under-counter fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker & grinder, and all cooking & eating pots, dishes & utensils.The living room also has a wood-burning stove.
There is one bathroom, with shower only (no tub).
+$20.00 one time charge for well-behaved dog.
Outside there is a large covered patio, with tables, chairs & sofa. Just off the patio is a fire pit, and hammock strung between the sycamore trees.
- Beautiful Joshua Tree location
- Incredible views of boulder mountains and wide-open desert vistas
- No immediate neighbors
- 2 miles to “downtown” Joshua Tree, and the Visitor’s Center for Joshua Tree National Park.
- Close to JTNP
- Fully furnished & decorated by artist/owner
- Never owner-occupied
- CD & DVD players
- Excellent AC, ceiling fans, and heat powered by solar
- Free WIFI
• 100% Solar Powered • Never Owner Occupied! Free Hi-speed Internet!